Social Media Manager
Grow your career with Offshore Virtual Assistants – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney, offering you a long-term rewarding career.
We are looking for a motivated Social Media Manager for our Australian Client, who runs a start-to-finish property advisory service including on-going investment guidance.
The job offers variety and long term career progression involving social media management, marketing and ad campaigns, analysis and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your role involves:
- Social Media Management – Create & curate content for the business page and group
- Run ad campaigns across social media for brand awareness, to capture and cultivate leads, and build the database
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they are performing in line with budgets
- Suggest alterations to campaigns to maximise performance
- Retarget warm and cold audiences
- Design professional images consistent with our brand for social media
- Supervise communication across social media platforms, and appropriately respond
- Manage marketing platform MailChimp
- Create and design weekly email campaigns through MailChimp
- Website administration – Modify and update the Group’s websites through WordPress
- Regularly update add ons and backup the website
- Administrative assistance to project managers and coordinating and following up tasks between the team
- Database management and record keeping
- Data entry, working with multiple sets of data across various software tools
- Ensure data in the systems is of highest quality and consistency across all software tools
- CRM Management – Salesforce
- Preparing of reports, files, and agreements
- Service-minded, eager to learn, punctual, able to follow instructions – keen eye for detail by checking for completeness and accuracy, quality assurance of your work before passing to client.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent experience in digital marketing (minimum 2 years experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
Tools and Software:
- Social Media Platforms
- Google Suite