Marketing and sales assistant
Offshore Virtual Assistants, a respected outsourcing company whose goal is to value teams and offer great long-term careers.
Our client is looking for a Marketing and Sales Assistant to be part of their team. The business supplies, designs, and manufactures Aluminium and any kind of steel products with over 50 product specifications. A B2B industry.
This is a great opportunity to expand your career horizons with our growing team of professionals.
Must be willing to work full-time, available to work duringfrom 9 am to 6 pm (6 am to 3 pm Philippine time).’
Marketing and Sales Tasks:
- To follow up on sales enquiries and customer funnel, and to assist in Customer Relationship Management from MagaLog to Social Media, Lead Magnet development, and website SEO monitoring to ensure website optimisation.
- Getting Vouch feedback to be put into the website and updated social media.
- Taking a survey of supplier performance in each project and customer feedback.
- Manage business social media and online marketing accounts and posts
- Create social media campaigns
- Including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube page/channel management
- Blog and Podcast management
- Image Optimisation and Photoshop of images
- Basic Editing of Marketing Videos for social media and website
- Analysis results through Google and Social Media Analytics
- Updating systems and processes
Finance Related Tasks:
- Will be helping the finance assistant in handling basic financial operations and must have an understanding when it comes to financial terms.
- Will manage the commercial documents such as Purchase Order received and issued and Confirmation of Order
- Keeping the workflow in the right place according to the planned schedules and alerting sales staff if there are any slips so that customers can be informed in advance and mitigation procedures can be put in place.
- Can view everything and communicate with people what needs to be done – support team to check all is done properly and check mistakes and follow up on the deadlines.
- Submission for payments and follow-up payments with the statement of accounts.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Social Media and online marketing campaign management B2B sales
- Experience related to Sales
- Experience related to finance is an advantage, so he/she can support the Financial Assistant if needed.
- MUST have an understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements to identify key trends in social media content and campaigns to develop cutting-edge, efficient social media strategies.
- Video editing and graphic design skills
- Canva or equivalent design software
- Knowledge of social media Ads.
- Strong English, written and communication to engage on social media