Offshore Virtual Assistants, a well-established home-based managed outsourcing company whose goal is to value teams and offer great long-term careers.
We are assisting one of our clients who urgently seeks a Finance Assistant to be part of their team. The business supplies, designs, and manufactures Aluminium and any kind of steel products with over 50 product specifications.
This is a great opportunity to expand your career horizons with our growing team of professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be handling the financial operations and must have an understanding of financial terms.
- Will manage the commercial documents such as Purchase Order received and issued, Confirmation of Order, Proforma Invoice, Tax Invoice, Letter of Credit Submissions and recording the Project Balance Sheet.
- Handles the Quality Documents such as RT and FAT are prepared and checked on time.
- Preparing packing lists, Delivery Orders, booking of transport and containers are done on time and in the correct quantity for delivery.
- Keeping the workflow in the right place according to the planned schedules and alerting sales staff if there are any slips so that customers can be informed in advance and mitigation procedures can be put in place.
- Can view everything and communicate with people what needs to be done – support team to check all is done properly and check mistakes and follow up on the deadlines.
- Submission for payments and follow-up payments with the statement of accounts.
Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required
- Xero experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial operations and financial terms is required.
- Strong English, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing Purchase Order received and issued, Confirmation of Order, Proforma Invoice, Tax Invoice, Letter of Credit
- Submissions and recording the Project Balance Sheet.
Tools and Software
- Microsoft Office
- Xero – bookkeeping system desirable