Digital Marketing Coordinator
Grow your career with Offshore Virtual Assistants – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company offering long-term rewarding careers.
Our Australian client is a boutique digital marketing agency specialising in organic & paid digital marketing solutions for Australian clients, aligned with trades and healthcare industries. This is an exciting opportunity to feel valued for your contribution and to work with a small team.
The primary role is Executive personal assistant to the CEO, managing daily activities, client project management and assist with specific client projects
We are looking for a competent digital marketing coordinator to support and manage our client’s digital marketing initiatives & projects and assist the director with day to day activities
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Liaison and Communication
- Scheduling appointments and managing emails
- Managing and maintaining current customer info in CRM – contact details, client notes
- Client and project management, liaising with providers such as graphic designers, Google Ads specialist, project managers etc.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms e.g. content management systems, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Generate regular internal social media posts (scheduling on calendar)
- Direct Marketing campaigns and launch campaigns and implement marketing strategies
- Management of all communications to prospects and customers of various businesses, including: newsletters, blogs, marketing emails
- Updating internal systems and procedures
- Basic SEO tasks using SE Ranking
- Producing proposals and reports showing creative fair
- Assisting and prepared to learn Google Ads
- Updating WordPress website (is a plus)
- Create images using Canva
- Editing videos
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ability to effectively prioritise work tasks to meet deadlines
- ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion following processes and procedures
- positive personality
- time management and updating project management system Monday.com
- producing end of day reports to CEO
- attention to detail
- willing to self learn
- desire for personal development is essential.
- At least 2 years experience as Executive assistant and Social Media management.
- Reliability and maturity working remotely desirable
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent desirable
- Experience Working with Australian Clients preferred
- Must be available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 10 am to 7 pm Philippine time, 8 am to 5 pm.
Tools and Software:
- Monday.com project management
- Canva for creating engaging designs
- High level use of Google Suite
- Working Knowledge of Social Media sites especially Linkedin
- SE Ranking for SEO experience desirable
- Willingness to learn Google Data Studio
- Confident in using the internet for research purposes and technology in general.
- Proactive and open to learning new technology skills