Offshore Virtual Assistants, a well-respected Australian Outsourcing company, is helping one of our clients to find a Content Writer. The chosen candidate will be joining an award-winning supplier of temporary protection for over 30 years in the construction industry in the UK and Ireland.
We require content writing support for website, emails, and other corporate/marketing materials.
Full-time or Part-time role. Flexible Schedule, Fixed Deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SEO Content/Blog Posts for a minimum of 3 per week
- Email Marketing – minimum of 5 per week
- Website Content/Landing Page approximately 3 per month
- Ad hoc: Flyers, Brochures, Company Profile – as per demand
- Research content ideas for articles and social media
Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English, plus points in UK English
- Experience in Content Writing
- Plus points for Experience in SEO Content Writing
- College Degree
- Plus points for experience in the construction industry
- Must be willing to have a week trial week this December before we proceed with the contract in 2024
- Experience with Australian clients is highly regarded.
- Time Management skills are essential, along with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve outcomes.
Type of Person
- Excellent English communication skills both Verbal and written.
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Pleasant outgoing personality to work in a small team with strong ethical values
Tools and Software
- Microsoft 365
- SEO Tools (optional)
- Odoo (optional)
Key Success Factor
- A focus on completing a project as efficiently and promptly as possible.
- Increased website traffic to web articles published.
- Increased CTR and Open Rate of Email Marketing written