Offshore Virtual Assistants, a very respected Australian outsourcing company, is looking for a Bookkeeper/ experienced personal assistant for our Australian client, who owns a fast-growing bookkeeping franchise in Australia.
The role will be looking after the bookkeeping for the bookkeeping business’ clients.
To be successful in this role you must be very organised and have strong attention to detail.
– Bank and credit card reconciliations
– Accounts payables
– Accounts receivables
– Assistance with the preparation of BAS and IAS
– Assistance with Balance sheet reconciliations including wages payable, superannuation payable and GST.
– Cert IV in bookkeeping or equivalent
– Microsoft Office (excel, word etc.)
– Degree in Business or accounting or equivalent
– 2 years of work-related experience in a Bookkeeping business, preferably Australian and a good understanding of – Australian accounting terminology.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional business administration skills with high attention to detail and an eye for continuous improvement
Effectively prioritise work tasks to meet deadlines
Aptitude to learn new software and systems
Energetic and positive attitude
Work independently and carry out assignments to completion following processes and procedures.
Work with the manager and independently as required to ensure consistent workflow.
Managing workflow and project/task management.
Honesty and integrity in doing what you say you will do. Don’t promise something you can’t deliver.