Sales Support / Executive Assistant
- Start and build your career with Offshore Virtual Assistants- a well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company providing high-quality services to clients and promising careers to its employees.
Our Australian client specialises in Arborist Services, including tree protection plans and monitoring and inspection of trees on development sites, together with producing reports which are submitted to local councils and require CAD prepared tree location plans.
They are looking for a confident administrative assistant to work with their projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
INVOICES AND PROPOSALS
- Review and interpretation of tender documentation, paying attention to critical tender elements
- Preparing the bidding and tender documents which have strict deadlines for submission.
- Prepare proposals for new projects or contracts. This involves working closely with the owner and other team members and create a comprehensive proposal that meets the needs of the client
- Formatting proposals with company brand and templates
- Management of sub-contractors and tender enquiries
- Manage Invoices: Draft invoices according to the fee proposal. Assist with incoming and outgoing invoices, ensuring they are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Maintain Records: subsidiary task: – maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions, including invoices, proposals and other business documents.
- Updating monthly financial documents.
- Diary, scheduling and email management
- Executive assistant duties to the CEO
- Coordination of consultants and assisting in scheduling project meetings, including preparing meeting agendas, taking minutes and following up on action items.
- Undertake internal project administration duties including document management
- Client interaction over the phone/email
- Typing/proofreading/ formatting documents
- Ensure procedures are followed
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required
- Suggest improvements to the company standards and processes if you can see more efficient or effective ways of completing work to the same high standards. Maintaining process documentation.
- Document editing, professional formatting of reports and spreadsheets.
Type of Person
- A passion for doing high-quality work.
- The ability to think critically and systematically, showing how outcomes have been generated
- High attention to detail.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Being able to self-start and self-motivate when there is no one available to provide instruction.
- Ability to search for and find relevant instructions within our shared instruction cloud drive.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
- Ability to work within a team of people in different locations, using online communication methods.
- Being able to ask for help or clarification.
Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required
- Experience with Australian-based projects/ proposals an advantage
- Financial / bookkeeping / contract management experience
- Understanding and recording of proposal/ invoicing workflow and documenting CRM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on inter-team communication with clarity and transparency.
- A strong commitment to customer relationships
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to process and communicate technical information
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a successful team
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
Tools and Software
- Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Sites, Chat, Meet, Gmail)
- CRM – Sales Flare ( or equivalent )
- Xero Accounting