Property Conveyancer Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting and varied role?
At Offshore Virtual Assistants, a well-respected Australian Outsourcing company, we are looking to expand our administration team to support our client, who is a property conveyancer in Australia, with an ever-growing workflow. You would be joining a small. friendly, collaborative team. Our client is committed to making buying or selling a property as simple, stress-free and straightforward as possible. The service she delivers is paramount and the administrator role will play an integral part in the delivery of this.
We are looking for a loyal team member who is caring and committed for the long term, who loves learning and who will take a strategic role in ensuring the company is delivering excellent service.
As a conveyancing personal assistant, you will working as a PA to the CEO, together with ensuring that client records are maintained and play an active role in customer service, mainly via email.
● Must be available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 9 AM- 6 PM AEST or 6 AM-3 PM Philippine time.
Property Sales and purchase Administration:
You will be responsible for;
Property Sales and purchase Administration
- Sending welcome emails to clients to introduce the company & take full details of transaction
- ensuring the correct paperwork, contracts and requirements ready to go prior to property sale open inspections
- Following well documented processes in sending the correct requests for missing information for the client files, which included sending relevant references to sections of the law as directed
- Taking new instructions from estate agents and clients
- Updating CRM and ensuring client care letters are prepared and sent within 24 hours of receipt of instruction
- Ensuring fees and contents of pack to clients are accurate
- Progressing files
- Chasing client care pack from client and solicitor
- Logging client documentation and updating details on the case management system
- PA to the CEO – Diary, calendar and email management
- Drafting emails on behalf of the CEO including creating smart templates and responses
- Taking action by coordinating, tracking and following up on administration/ project tasks
- Formatting documents
- Telephone calls
- Updating industry conveyancing systems and internal CRM
OTHER DUTIES as required to assist in the growth of the company
This will be a rewarding and fast-paced strategic role and will suit those who have a keen eye for detail, an ability to prioritise and strategies
In return, we offer a supportive environment and comprehensive training to ensure you get off to the best start. Sound like a team you’d like to be part of? Register your interest with our recruitment team to find out more.
Industry Related experience
- Previous experience in property conveyancing administration, property sales preferred, especially in Western AustraliaPersonal Qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – with internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively prioritise work tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion following processes and procedures
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Degree equivalent
- Industry experience in conveyancing or property sales
- At least 3 years experience as senior Personal Assistant
Tools and Software experience:
- Experience working with electronic conveyancing systems
- PEXA e-conveyancing platform an advantage (to digitally sign and lodge documents)
- Willing to self-learn