IMMIGRATION/ VISA MARKETING & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Offshore Virtual Assistants, a highly respected Australian Outsourcing Company are looking for an Immigration Marketing & Administration Assistant for their New Zealand client.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our clients through the visa application process and other Administration Duties as required
VISA PROCESS TASKS
- Assist with the preparation of visa, NZQA and citizenship applications, and other immigration-related documents
- Liaise with clients to gather necessary information and documentation for visa applications.
- Answering and making phone calls
- Following up with potential client leads
- Booking client appointments with licensed immigration advisers
- Contacting current/past clients with information about visa renewals
- Keep track of visa application deadlines and provide regular updates to clients.
- Respond to client inquiries and provide support and guidance as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of visa applications and follow up with relevant authorities as necessary.
- Running reports from CRM
- Research on other offerings and job vacancies
- Creating business procedures
- Provide administrative support to the immigration advisers team as required.
- Updating and posting to Social Media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook
- Updating and posting blogs to the WordPress website
- Preparing newsletters, presentations and content for webinars
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience in working in Immigration or related fields beneficial
- Marketing experience
- CRM experience – currently Infusionsoft / Keap, a new CRM will soon be implemented
- Experience with Google Workspace is desirable
- Document Management system
- Zoom and WhatsApp experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with New Zealand immigration policies and procedures beneficial
- Self-management – Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizational and time management skills.
- Highly organised with respect to work and calendar activities.
- Keenly aware of the importance of proper diary control and time management
- Customer Service focus – committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face-to-face via video conferencing
- Commerciality: the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Learning – Managing own learning and self-teaching when necessary