Administration & Customer Service Assistant
Grow your career with Offshore Virtual Assistants – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company offering you a long-term rewarding career.
Our client runs a successful homestay accommodation for students across the globe, securing accommodation options, advice and options for someone new to Australia and its unique culture. This company has been connecting students from every corner of the globe with Australian families since 1999.
We are looking for an Administration and Customer Service Assistant, who is committed to providing comprehensive administrative and customer service support to the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry task into the CRM and entering new student information into student excel spreadsheet
- Making reminder calls of student’s arrivals to our host families
- Making student’s arrival checks to our host families
- Organising itineraries with students
- Assisting students with their visas etc.
- Assisting the team with compliance checks i.e., contacting host families to obtain missing data/information
- Supporting the Homestay Coordinator in entering homestay report and obtaining missing data/information
- Performing host/student check-ins
- Answering/diverting phone calls (later stage)
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required
- This person must also have high attention to detail
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Travel Agency experience is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Suite and Microsoft Office -Word
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer skills (incl. Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including executives
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Excellent judgment is essential as the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Tools and Software
- Our in-house developed booking software ( full training provided)
- Microsoft Office
- Xero – bookkeeping system desirable