GENERAL ADMINISTRATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Offshore Virtual Assistants, a well-respected Australian Outsourcing company, is looking for an experienced Administration, Martketing and Customer Service Assistant to assist in maintaining a high level of client service and support business growth. The aim is to provide administration and operational support.
The key role is to ensure our members are happy, coming to our classes and encouraging them to refer people to join and participate in community studio activities and events.
The role is primarily measured by the member attrition rate. The role works in a team environment with the owner, general management and sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
Member Management & Customer Service
- Pausing memberships and ensuring memberships don’t expire. Ensuring all membership admin is up to date.
- Liaising with sales and management about the membership base – attrition rates
- Providing feedback for suggested improvements from members or from seeing trends in member feedback.
- Sharing and managing queries in Club Ready via text and emails – liaising with the General Manager/ Owner on some of these to achieve the best outcome for the business
- Correcting errors database
- Adding/deleting/cancellations/ pauses membership
- Extending expiring memberships
- Providing exceptionally high-quality customer service to new and existing customers
- Member retention phone calls.
Organic Social Media & Creating A Sense of Community
- Posting on Digital Stack – all socials channels according to the Franchise guidelines relevant to the studio
- Attend internal meeting regularly and marketing meeting
- Doing creative posts so members and leads feel that they know us and our studio
- Working with the GM, FOH and lead instructors. Owner to raise the online profile at community level and schedule posts on social media
General Administration Tasks
- Know targets/goals and provide reporting to owner on the membership attrition rates and customer service & studio management KPIs..
- Other general tasks.
Type of Person
- High Integrity, Trust, Honesty, Loyalty & Transparency
- Professional approach
- Friendly and compassionate phone manner
- Outstanding communication skills and Collaborative Communicator
- Warm, engaging, bubbly, empathetic approach
- Must have a genuine interest in customer service / getting to know people
- Professional, polite and respectful as well as self-respecting
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can work in a team environment with FOH, lead instructors, owner and GM
- Growth mindset – is coachable.
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident manner.
- Positive approach to change.
- Thrives in people-facing roles
- Great relationship builder
Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required
- Formal qualifications are well regarded such as Degree, diploma or certification qualifications in areas such as business, fitness, sales, sports education, dietician, marketing
- Experience in membership management,
- Background in Customer Service and/or Studio/Practice management
- Proven Track record in achieving customer service KPIs and membership attrition rates
- Passion for the wellbeing and the pilates offering and belief in the results it can achieve.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Ideally trained in needs-based selling techniques.
- Ideally knowledge and experience in selling Pilates offerings
Tools and Software
- Club Ready
- Google Suite / Google Sheets and GMail
- Digital Stack for Social Media Posts and marketing material
- Project Management tool for stretch tasks
Key Success Factors
- Strong organisational skills, initiative and attention to detail
- Strong English written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills